Philotelistes
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Μη Συνδεδεμενος Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε

Exchange or sale

3 απαντήσεις

Πήγαινε κάτω  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 1]

1Exchange or sale Empty Exchange or sale Δευ Φεβ 04, 2019 4:52 pm

Elboiteu

Elboiteu

Hi !

I have some things to exchange or sell… please ask your missing number ! 

If you want to buy stamps under 1€ value price will be 0,20€ each plus postal rate (for very low value like 0.10/0.20 they will be a gift as possible). If they come from my personnal collection I prefer exchange, if they are from my association stock I prefer sell (to fund the association).

About stamps : 

* Greece :mostly modern stamps used (even if they don't get cancel, I put them out of paper). It's from my personnal stocks so ask with Hellas number.
* France : In my association I think we have every stamps except most valuable because we sell them to fund the association. So you can ask what you need. Please use YT number for this.
* Rest of the world : like France we have big stock of stamps in association, please use YT number. I can even look in my collection if you want to exchange but I got a small number of stamps in some country.

About cover/post card :
* France cover : large stock of cover… many many blue Napo on cover from the association's stock ! If someone want to buy I can create a batch…
* France postcard : I have some WW1 postcard used from France to France. It's easy to find here around 1€ for basic pc.

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]

https://philateliehellenique.wordpress.com/

2Exchange or sale Empty Απ: Exchange or sale Τρι Φεβ 26, 2019 1:24 pm

dleogr

dleogr

Dear friend
I have some envelopes from La Post France with prepaid postage.
Please give me your address to send it to you as is not useful for me.
Please message me.

3Exchange or sale Empty Απ: Exchange or sale Πεμ Ιουν 13, 2019 2:42 pm

mkenzy1

mkenzy1

Elboiteu έγραψε:Hi !

I have some things to exchange or sell… please ask your missing number ! 

If you want to buy stamps under 1€ value price will be 0,20€ each plus postal rate (for very low value like 0.10/0.20 they will be a gift as possible). If they come from my personnal collection I prefer exchange, if they are from my association stock I prefer sell (to fund the association).

About stamps : 

* Greece :mostly modern stamps used (even if they don't get cancel, I put them out of paper). It's from my personnal stocks so ask with Hellas number.
* France : In my association I think we have every stamps except most valuable because we sell them to fund the association. So you can ask what you need. Please use YT number for this.
* Rest of the world : like France we have big stock of stamps in association, please use YT number. I can even look in my collection if you want to exchange but I got a small number of stamps in some country.

About cover/post card :
* France cover : large stock of cover… many many blue Napo on cover from the association's stock ! If someone want to buy I can create a batch…
* France postcard : I have some WW1 postcard used from France to France. It's easy to find here around 1€ for basic pc.

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]
αγαπητε elboiteu εχετε αυτες τις ακηρωσεις σε αυτες στις σειρες η και σε αλες, και αν ναι σε τι τιμη?ευχαριστω,

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 1 από 1]

Παρόμοια θέματα

-

» 1941 : RR stamp in sale

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης