Philotelistes
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Μη Συνδεδεμενος Παρακαλώ συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε

Το ''χρωματιστό βάθος μεταλλίου''-The colored backround of the stamps

+4
salonico
Theosal
Παναγιώτης Ρασσιάς
Admin
8 απαντήσεις

Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3  Επόμενο

Πήγαινε κάτω  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 2 από 3]

artaleo

artaleo

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]

Ενδιαφέρον φάκελος από ΑΘΗΝΑ προς ΣΥΡΟ (Φεβ. 1862) με πληρωτέο τέλος στην αποστολή 20 αντί του ορθού 30 λεπτών (πρώτο Αθηναϊκό κακέκτυπο, πρωσικό μπλε 20λεπτο με κίτρινη επίχρυση)
Οπότε σφραγίστηκε με "ΠΛΗΡΩΜΗ ΑΝΕΠΑΡΚΗΣ" και χρεώθηκε 2 Χ 10 = 20 λεπτά στην άφιξη.
Το πρόσθετο τέλος πληρώθηκε με Παρισινό 20λεπτο το οποίο μου φαίνεται πως ελαφρώς "ψαθίζει" (? traces of quadrillé background...)..., αλλά φυσικά όχι τοσο έντονα όσο μεταγενέστερα ΜΚΕ με ψαθωτό βάθος. 
Δεν έχω εξετάσει από κοντά άλλα Παρισινά ΜΚΕ με ψαθωτό βάθος ώστε να είμαι βέβαιος...  Έχουν πάντως αναφερθεί σπάνια παραδείγματα ψαθωτού σε Παρισινά 5λεπτα και 20λεπτα (ΦΙΛΟΤΕΛΕΙΑ).  
Είναι περίεργο να υπάρχει ψαθωτό στα απολύτως "flat" Παρισινά δεδομένης της "σκληρής" μεθόδου εκτύπωσης...
Πως το βλέπει η ομήγυρις?

Αρέσει στους χρήστες Theosal, νικος, USGreek και costasirun

USGreek

USGreek

Θα λεγα ότι δεν είναι απίθανο, από τη στιγμή που είναι γνωστό πως υπάρχουν Παρισινα και με κάθετα γραμμωτό βάθος μεταλλίου (ειδικά μονόλεπτα) εκτός αν αυτό οφείλεται σε άλλους λόγους και όχι σε χρήση felt/blanket. Δεν έχω διαβάσει πάντως κάποιο τέτοιο (άλλο) λόγο.

Αρέσει στον χρήστη artaleo

giovanoukos

giovanoukos

Πολύ ενδιαφέρον θα ελεγα , δεν εχω διαβάσει κάτι αντίστοιχο , παρ΄ολα αυτα φαίνεται ενα ψαθωμα πίσω απο τον κεφαλόδεσμο

Αρέσει στον χρήστη artaleo

artaleo

artaleo

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]

Α, να μια ωραία σύμπτωση όσον αφορά Παρισινά ΜΚΕ με ψαθωτό βάθος! Idea
Κοίταζα σήμερα την προσεχή δημοπρασία ΜΚΕ του γνωστού οίκου και είδα το λαχνό 37 ο οποίος περιγράφεται να έχει "intense meshed background".
Κατά σύμπτωση (?) έχει κι αυτό σφραγίδα ΣΥΡΟΥ.

Αρέσει στους χρήστες νικος, USGreek και costasirun

René

René

Very interesting envelope with this stamp variety, my stamp (Blue printed on thin paper and showing traces of quadrille background) has also the Syros postmark.

Αρέσει στους χρήστες USGreek και artaleo

artaleo

artaleo

Beautiful stamp René, thanks for sharing.
?pos 141.  
The quadrillé background is quite distinct in your stamp, especially on the left part of the medallion, it is more clear than in the other 20 lepta shown above.

USGreek

USGreek

I recently acquired a nice Paris 2l stamp which shows a distinct vertically lined background. Such a variety has never been described before for this denomination/printing combination, as far as I know.

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την USGreek στις Δευ Οκτ 11, 2021 1:06 pm, 1 φορά

Αρέσει στους χρήστες giovanoukos, Theosal, νικος, artaleo, costasirun και René

Theosal

Theosal

Και ένα 1λ. με τότε περιγραφή "vertically waved background", θέσης 47 με παραμορφωμένο πλαίσιο επάνω... αλλά πρόκειται για κάποιου είδους quadrille background, που παλαιότερα δεν το είχαν τόσο σε υπόληψη!!!

An 1L with the (old fashioned) description "vertically waved background", position 47 with disformed upper frameline. It is certain that all is about the quadrille background or a kind of it.

Αρέσει στους χρήστες νικος, artaleo, costasirun και René

René

René

USGreek έγραψε:I recently acquired a nice Paris 2l stamp which shows a distinct vertically lined background. Such a variety has never been described before for this denomination / printing combination, as far as I know.

A very nice stamp, I've not seen a 2 lepta with vertically laid paper before Smile

A 80 lepta H22 with horizontally laid background

Αρέσει στους χρήστες giovanoukos, Theosal και USGreek

René

René

1 lepta 1861/62 fine impression, deep chocolate shade "Chocolate Viennos" with vertically laid background

Αρέσει στους χρήστες giovanoukos, Theosal και USGreek

giovanoukos

giovanoukos

excellent !!!!

giovanoukos

giovanoukos

and one of mine with horizontal laid background 

Theosal

Theosal

Giovanoukos this is not a Paris printing one, we are talking about, but a later copy!

artaleo

artaleo

René έγραψε:1 lepta 1861/62 fine impression, deep chocolate shade "Chocolate Viennos" with vertically laid background

Very nice stamp René!
Why do you think this is a First Athens 1861-62 fine print and not a Paris 1 lepton?

René

René

This stamp comes from the Bill Ure's collection, which was sold about 20 years ago and it was classified as "Fine Provisional".
The appearance is very much like Paris, but some of the fine provisional printings are so fine that they are like Paris.
A LHH expert concluded that it is a provisional fine for the following 2 reasons: a. there is a small difference in shade (this is the shade that some old experts used to refer as "Chocolat Viennois" and this was a shade of the fine provisionals), b. the stamp shows traces on both sides of the head of vertical linear background (which is a characteristic of the fine provisional, May and early 1862-67 printings).

36Το ''χρωματιστό βάθος μεταλλίου''-The colored backround of the stamps - Σελίδα 2 Empty of course it is not Paris pr. Τρι Οκτ 12, 2021 5:01 pm

giovanoukos

giovanoukos

Theosal έγραψε:Giovanoukos this is not a Paris printing one, we are talking about, but a later copy!

of course it is not Paris pr.

artaleo

artaleo

Interesting discussion René and thanks for sharing!

I have not previously heard of the “chocolat viennois” shade nor have I heard that it is a shade characteristic of the 1 lepton of the First Athens print…  

But “part b” of the above argument cannot be correct for the simple reason that there are several examples of indisputable Paris Print stamps with linear background already shown in the forum (preceding posts):  5 lepta on letter by me, 2 lep by UsGreek, 1 lep by Theosal…. So it is clear that vertically lined background EXISTS in Paris stamps…

Can you look at your stamp and examine if there are signs of soft printing (relief)?  If you find such signs, that would be a good argument for First Athens print… 
Otherwise, I believe it is not possible to be 100% sure whether it is Paris or Athens.  To my eyes, it looks like Paris...

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την artaleo στις Τετ Οκτ 13, 2021 2:18 am, 1 φορά

Αρέσει στον χρήστη Theosal

USGreek

USGreek

René έγραψε:the stamp shows traces on both sides of the head of vertical linear background (which is a characteristic of the fine provisional, May and early 1862-67 printings).
Ignoring the fact that there are very few known 1l provisional stamps with VLB, this is much more common in Paris 1l printings, as artaleo suggested. Moreover, the slightly whitish spandrels and the dotted cheek shading lines of your stamp strongly suggest that this is a Paris stamp.

Αρέσει στους χρήστες Theosal και artaleo

René

René

The fourth stamp has a totaly different color then the first three paris prints.

Αρέσει στον χρήστη Κώστας Τούντας

artaleo

artaleo

I agree about the different shade, but it looks like same method of printing and overall appearance with the previous 3...

Enjoy it, a beautiful stamp, whatever it is Very Happy...

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή  Μήνυμα [Σελίδα 2 από 3]

Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3  Επόμενο

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτή
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης